Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the competition is conditional on acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- No-one associated with the book, either in writing, publishing or publishing is able to enter the competition.
- All entries must be made on the appropriate form.
- It is the duty of the Competitor to ensure that he or she has a legal right to enter the competition and is able to claim the prize.
- The Competitor will indemnify the author against any claims or liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from the Competitor’s participation in the competition.
- Any and all taxes that may be due on the prize will be the responsibility of the winner and the winner indemnifies the author against any liability in respect of the same.
- English Law will be binding in the case of any dispute.
- The Author’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of the winner will be notified on this website and may be notified in other media.